Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Magic of Reno 911 & Terry.

The title explains the basic purpose of this blog posting. When you're having a shitty day, if you have humor similar to mine, I suggest that you check your local listings for the show Reno 911 or hit up YouTube to find some videos from the show, but make sure you check out the ones with the character Terry in them. Or you could just search YouTube for Nick Swardson, that'll do the trick just as nicely. Just do it, you'll see. :-) If I technologically advanced enough, I'd post an example video for you.

Have you heard they're making a Charlie's Angels 3?? I think Charlie's Angels 1 & 2 were both more than enough. The only good things about the sequel were Demi Moore and Shia LaBeouf. Speaking of my darling LaBeouf, why the hell is everyone on his case? Everytime there's a story printed about him by TMZ or the ever charming, Perez Hilton, the word "douchebag" is printed multiple times throughout. The hell?? (Insert caking on makeup and non-water proof mascara and shouting::: "LEAVE SHIA ALONE!" crying and snotting all over the place like the creepy Britney guy!) There's a pretty image for ya! But honestly, c'mon, give the guy a break before I get pissed.

OHHH!! Speaking of getting pissed... I already am pissed when it comes to something that has been the talk of the tabloids for a bit now... Everybody needs to BACK THE HELL OFF OF JEREMY PIVEN!!! The next person with a smart ass comment on him and his current situation, I'm gonna punch them in the throat!!

Tune in tomorrow for my rants and raves! Now I'm off to YouTube some Nick Swardson!

2 comments:

Donna Kaiser said...

that made me giggle!! look up Trailer Park Boys on YouTube!! the videos with Bubbles are AWESOME!

LinLori said...

You are amazing. I love you. And yes!! Everyone so needs to back off the Piv! I mean, c'mon, he's the Piv!!! And Shia. Jeez.

The media sucks.

 
design by suckmylolly.com